Kendall Flowers: Proprietor
Through the media, the internet sites
and blogs, we have read that most people would like to pursue a healthy lifestyle change....the natural way.
Needing to make a lifestyle change herself, Kendall decided to return to school to learn about the holistic
and natural living practices to maintain a healthy, natural lifestyle.
Whether it's eating healthier
meals, managing your physical health, or making lifestyle changes for a healthier and greener home environment,
we want to make you aware of alternative choices. Healthful You will offer insights from experts, and diverse
cultures that will help you find easy and productive ways to pursue your wellness and lifestyle goals through body,
mind, and spirit.
Kendall holds a:
Certificate in Holistic Nutrition
- American College of
Healthcare Sciences, Portland, OR.
Certificate in Nutrition, Bodycare, and Herbalism
- American College of Healthcare Sciences, Portland,OR.
in Career and Technical Education
- Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI;
degree in Business and Marketing Management
- The University of Michigan, Flint, MI
degree in Business Management
- Mott Community College, Flint, MI.
degree in Secretarial/Office Administration
- Mott Community Collelge, Flint, MI
Kendall is a member of the
- American Business Woman's Association (ABWA)
- The Red Hat Society
The University of Michigan Alumnae Council
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.